A swifter Core Data stack
This library aims to do the following:
- Encode Core Data best practices, so you don’t have to think “is this correct?” or “is this the right way to do this?”
- Provide better interoperability with Swift
- Harness Swift features and enforce Swift paradigms
- Bring functional paradigms to Core Data
- Make Core Data more Swifty
- Simplify the processes of standing up the Core Data stack
- Aid in testing your Core Data models
- Reduce the boilerplate involved with Core Data
Further reading on Core Data:
- Xcode 11.4+
- Swift 5.2+
- iOS 11.0+
- macOS 10.12+
- tvOS 11.0+
- watchOS 4.0+
pod 'JSQCoreDataKit', '~> 9.0.2' # develop branch pod 'JSQCoreDataKit', :git => 'https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQCoreDataKit.git', :branch => 'develop'
JSQCoreDataKit to the
dependencies value of your
dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQCoreDataKit.git", from: "9.0.2") ]
Alternatively, you can add the package directly via Xcode.
Interested in making contributions to this project? Please review the guides below.
Created and maintained by @jesse_squires.
Released under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for details.
Copyright © 2015-present Jesse Squires.